Free Intro - cinema4d template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Push your boundaries!!! :) try to learn as much as you can and ideas will kick you up.
Never stop learning and dont be afraid to expose good or bad jobs they will keep you motivated :)
I am also very fresh at this, i am trying to learn everyday.
Thanks for your kind works m8.
Fx

Thanks for the encouragement also!:bounce:

Been trying my best! Rendering kills me though, it really does lol.

Thanks for the encouragement also!:bounce:

Been trying my best! Rendering kills me though, it really does lol.
I understant .....
I been few month working with a normal pentium not even was I3....
I invested in a I7 with 32G of ram two weeks ago, and i can tel you man!!! thats sick the best investment that i have made ever....
It renders 3d like a beast.

I understant .....
I been few month working with a normal pentium not even was I3....
I invested in a I7 with 32G of ram two weeks ago, and i can tel you man!!! thats sick the best investment that i have made ever....
It renders 3d like a beast.

Yea, Once again you put me 2 shame lol.. I got an AMD E1-1200 with like 3.4gb of RAM...
An 0:12-0:15 intro takes 5-6hours at 720p at the LEAST.

All my money went into a top of the line video camera, lighting system, and the program itself:p

Yea, Once again you put me 2 shame lol.. I got an AMD E1-1200 with like 3.4gb of RAM...
An 0:12-0:15 intro takes 5-6hours at 720p at the LEAST.

All my money went into a top of the line video camera, lighting system, and the program itself:p
i understand, that closes lots of the imaginaton also if you try something more heavy the animation is hardo to set up well, but i see that you already start somewere ;) i would love to have a new camera that records good 1080p but my old one only record 720p i am crazy to make some 3d compositing in video.
I am dreaming of a nice new camera for me to ;)

i understand, that closes lots of the imaginaton also if you try something more heavy the animation is hardo to set up well, but i see that you already start somewere ;) i would love to have a new camera that records good 1080p but my old one only record 720p i am crazy to make some 3d compositing in video.
I am dreaming of a nice new camera for me to ;)

Yea, The camera was definitively my 1st priority.

But like I said, I'm trying my best to learn Cinema 4D I hav R14, (personally I hav no idea what that means I just picked up the highest number lol.) But there really isnt an Manual on how to use it:( I've seen people use it to create more then just intros for there videos and I'm like how? lol

Yea, The camera was definitively my 1st priority.

But like I said, I'm trying my best to learn Cinema 4D I hav R14, (personally I hav no idea what that means I just picked up the highest number lol.) But there really isnt an Manual on how to use it:( I've seen people use it to create more then just intros for there videos and I'm like how? lol
I still work with r13 but yeah bro you are ok R14 is the same but with lot more modeling and lots of good features, i advice you to chack out some good tutorials like gracescalle gorilla and cineversity they are pros and they have loads of good tips and resources for cinema4d.
Cinema4d its really a complete application you can make ideas come to reality, i also see guys with animations that stay glued on the screen wondering on how they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back