Services Free graphics!

I'm looking for a short intro, one with a logo in a circle form with "AJV" in it, but a little fancier or just my name, but again fancier lettering (not like rich people fancy). What am I saying, I'm losing my mind.

Ok so, you're art is really awesome, I haven't gotten the chance to talk with anyone about making me some art, at least not on the level you're on anyways, and I personally am not an artistic person. I was wondering if you would be able to make me some channel art as well, my current channel art has served me well but I often find myself envious of people who have masterpieces of channel art. I am looking for something on the darker side, obviously it would need to be related to crows in some fashion, potentially in a graveyard setting of some sort. Are you capable of something of that nature? Also I noticed you do outro images as well with the "watch this" video space as well as links to subscribe and stuff, the one I currently have is nice and fits the theme but I was looking for something a bit more graphic as well, something I personally requested was to have the subscribe button be a tombstone with the letters engraved on it but I guess it was beyond his expertise. If you could make that as well then I would highly appreciate it, but if not then I understand, you have plenty of others requesting your services as well.

Sup bro i was wondering if you could make me a banner and possibly a profile pic for my youtube. Its a gaming channel and i just want kind of an edgy gaming related banner and a profile pic with a logo for make mistakes gaming. Id really appreciate it. I like your work alot to btw.

Sorry for lack of responses guys I got really busy. But I'm back, so your requests will be done soon enough![DOUBLEPOST=1405711375,1405709973][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just want the same icon just changed to blue and a background with PicklePantzzHD on it
Thats the one I want changed to Blue
PicklePantzzzAvatar.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1405009731,1405009400][/DOUBLEPOST]. And the top picture you've with PicklePantzzz written on it and without the Instagram link, and instead of the background can it be my P icon. Thankyou
Yours is almost done![DOUBLEPOST=1405711964][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just want the same icon just changed to blue and a background with PicklePantzzHD on it
Thats the one I want changed to Blue
PicklePantzzzAvatar.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1405009731,1405009400][/DOUBLEPOST]. And the top picture you've with PicklePantzzz written on it and without the Instagram link, and instead of the background can it be my P icon. Thankyou
Here! I can get rid of the gold inside the 'p' if you want. :)

Attachments

• PicklePantzzzAvatar.png
    PicklePantzzzAvatar.png
    386.7 KB · Views: 4
Sorry for lack of responses guys I got really busy. But I'm back, so your requests will be done soon enough![DOUBLEPOST=1405711375,1405709973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yours is almost done![DOUBLEPOST=1405711964][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here! I can get rid of the gold inside the 'p' if you want. :)
Here's the other version, without the gold!
[DOUBLEPOST=1405720225][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! Do you think I can get a channel banner? That would be greatly appreciated!
What exactly would you want to be included in it?

Attachments

• PicklePantzzzAvatar.png
    PicklePantzzzAvatar.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 1
Well I'm a Vlogger so maybe a cartoon camera/ kinda like the jack's gap one with the whole cartoon style would be cool![DOUBLEPOST=1405720662,1405720537][/DOUBLEPOST]There old one that is..

Back