Services Free Graphics for Youtube

Utecitec

I recently got into Photoshop and making graphics and i want to get better. I figure the best way to do that would be to make them for people and get some constructive criticism.
Here are some that i have made before.
Dbdan banner.jpg
TNGC Banner.jpg
Kurtjmac OneChannel 2.jpg

Hi. Can you make me a youtube avatar like the one you currently have (your yttalk avatar)
My channel name is WarHammer.
You can use the abbreviation WH and write cinematics and more under it in small font.
Or just make whatever you want to like show your creativity. But i would like to have one like the one you have now.

Also have a look at my channel and maybe if you can make the avatar match my banner?

I'll leave some feedback:

The first one: The text is small, and hard to read. I suggest not using the same (or similar) color text as the background. It blends in way to much and makes it difficult to read. Also the positions of the text is very odd.

The second one: The better of the two, but it could use some work. The background doesn't really go with the image, so I'd change that :) It looks pretty flat. So some texture would be nice.

It's pretty good for your first time, but keep working on it! :)

Yeah, the bottom one looks quite nice, but the text in the top one seems to be misplaced and definitely the wrong color ;)

The bottom one is okay, the other too look like you did them in paint? Look at some tutorials on something like deviantart, they're loads of easy step by step tutorials to improve your skills, that's where I learnt

Thanks everybody for your responses. I'll take your advice and look up some tutorials. Thanks so much for your suggestions!

Warhammer, yours is finished. If you want me to change anything about it let me know
Untitled-2.jpg

Hi thanks a lot for the amazing avatar mate.
But if I am not asking for too much could you change the outline color of the letter H to hmm say light blue and also can you thinner the outline of the cinematics and more.

Hi thanks a lot for the amazing avatar mate.
But if I am not asking for too much could you change the outline color of the letter H to hmm say light blue and also can you thinner the outline of the cinematics and more.
Here you go. As before, if you want anything changed let me know.
Warhammer Avatar.jpg

Back