Services Free GFX

WOW these are really nice! If it's possible would you be able to make me a logo? Shout out in my next video :p

These are free? Awesome, would I be able to get a new banner for my channel, I want to update it soon?
I'll give details in a reply if you can make me one.
yeah, np. if you havee skype reply with that too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1402769409,1402769357][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good job man I really like them :)
thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1402769444][/DOUBLEPOST]
WOW these are really nice! If it's possible would you be able to make me a logo? Shout out in my next video :p
whats your skype if you have one?

yeah, np. if you havee skype reply with that too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1402769409,1402769357][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1402769444][/DOUBLEPOST]
whats your skype if you have one?
My Skype is lewis.h_ My Picture is similar to my Profile picture on here.

Can you make me one? Saying DoofenshMark And an image of a TV with "TV" On it thing. And some backgrounds related to movies, trailers, etc.
which movies? like the ones on your channel, or did you have something else in mind?[DOUBLEPOST=1402770294,1402770073][/DOUBLEPOST]
My Skype is lewis.h_ My Picture is similar to my Profile picture on here.
having trouble finding it, my skype is ralrules send me a request.

yeah, np. if you havee skype reply with that too :)

I very rarely use Skype so I don't know the username for it. (I keep it signed in all the time, but don't know the name)
There are also some images and text styles I would like the text on the banner to be done in, if that it alright, but don't think it would be smart for me to send every single one over Skype. I can put the images on here?

I very rarely use Skype so I don't know the username for it. (I keep it signed in all the time, but don't know the name)
There are also some images and text styles I would like the text on the banner to be done in, if that it alright, but don't think it would be smart for me to send every single one over Skype. I can put the images on here?
If your already logged into Skype and don't know the account username. Open Skype > Click on the Skype tab in the top left corner > Then profile > Then click on Edit Your Profile > your Skype name should be on the right side of your image. OR Just press CTRL + I

If your already logged into Skype and don't know the account username. Open Skype > Click on the Skype tab in the top left corner > Then profile > Then click on Edit Your Profile > your Skype name should be on the right side of your image. OR Just press CTRL + I
Thanks a lot for the help! Couldn't find it when pressing CTRL + I, but I just send him a request on Skype and waiting for him to accept if I sent it to the right person.

the intro i want it to be like fire across the screen then it will say mad hatter gaming then the fire will come back and then it will say JOIN THE MAD then the fire will come once more then my vid will start
also i need a banner that says madhattergaming in bold letters and in the corner i want it to say join the mad
CHANNEL LINK: youtube.com/madhattergsme

Back