Services Free Gaming Thumbnails

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
I will be doing thumbnails for the community of YTTalks!

-Please be very descriptive on what you want, let me know every last detail, posts that are "Hey bro make me thumbnail minecraft plzplz??" will be ignored.

-Don't ask twice, one reply is enough to make me aware of your order.

-Don't keep asking is it done yet, I'll let you know.

Some examples:

The Simpsons Zombies.jpg Minecraft Adventures #.jpg Prop Hunt #.jpg
MINECRAFT.jpg

I hold no copyright over the Thumbnails made, they're yours to do what with them, destroy them, modify them or sell them if you want.

I don't want anything in return, this is really for practice.

I really like them but I want all my thumbnails to look similar. Can you make me a prophunt one with a similar color background to the one I have on my most recent vids? I like the garry's mod one you showcased and want mine to have similar text. <3

I really like them but I want all my thumbnails to look similar. Can you make me a prophunt one with a similar color background to the one I have on my most recent vids? I like the garry's mod one you showcased and want mine to have similar text. <3

Sure thing, I'll get working on it! :D

That is so f*cking sexy. And not to be annoying, can I have the plain bacground too? I just dont want to annoy you so tell me a way to repay you

Yeah sure:

Untitled-1.png

Also here's a re-upload of the text, the one above was saved in JPEG by mistake so it wasn't transparent.

TEXT.png

And you can repay me by buying me a Unicorn.

You may recognize me. If you don't then you have a new banner request. If you do then hello again.

I have a Minecraft hardcore survival series going. My last video was episode 3. the title is "survival is land" the set up is Steve is trapped on two small islands in the middle of nowhere and is trying to survive hardcore difficulty and is not allowed to leave the islands. Every video has some kind of mistake that I have to fix, at least try to fix. any thumbnail/s would be greatly appreciated as my image editing skills are non-existent.

Of course you will get any promo I can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back