Services [Free for 1 hour] Thumbnails, Templates, Banners!

Kyrie

Creator.
I normally charge for my services, but once a week I like to host what I call a "GFX OFF" for myself. I try to pump out as many as I can do within a certain amount of time.

Examples:

POST WITH A REQUEST.
YOU CAN ADD MY SKYPE: DoctorBeautiful22

*Due to the nature of being free, it'll give my best shot.. I'll give you the PSD.. But I won't do a million little changes.

Donations are accepted.
Pricing: $1.00 per item. FREE FOR ONE HOUR!

HXNxoLh.jpg

u6SovLa.jpg

4ocIjwp.jpg

shUZxbm.png

3dStM.jpg

38MuXV9.png

uY9YQUg.jpg

3NnLhDn.png

Nk9dfC7.png

Hey can you make a thumbnail for me that says, "Cow Surgery" Can there also be a minecraft cow on it? Whatever looks eye-catching, make it :)

Um, yes please! I'd love a new banner, I made ours with PowerPoint...

We're a drunk crafting show and we love jager bombs. Anything you can design in our style, but with your awesome skills?

Our little tag line ("we're not pros...") doesn't need to be included.

I need a thumbnail that has a picture of the game of "Castle Story" and it says "Castle Story: Early Access" Please! I also need a channel banner if you could make me one, thank you! For the channel banner, I will talk to you on Skype about it.

Hello can you make me a thumbnail for fifa 14 road to division one, thank you very much, just got here in the nick on time haha

Could you make a thumbnail for a league of legends series with "I suck at league of legends" on it font / colors = what you think would be cool considering i'm no artist.

I'm sorry everyone. I had a family emergency.

I am working on them now, and for everyone else.. it's one hour from this post.

I'm sorry everyone. I had a family emergency.

I am working on them now, and for everyone else.. it's one hour from this post.

I don't think anyone is pacing waiting for free delivery. Take care of yourself, hope everyone is okay!

Hey can you make a thumbnail for me that says, "Cow Surgery" Can there also be a minecraft cow on it? Whatever looks eye-catching, make it :)

r0cqKRt.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1381279445,1381279141][/DOUBLEPOST]
Um, yes please! I'd love a new banner, I made ours with PowerPoint...

We're a drunk crafting show and we love jager bombs. Anything you can design in our style, but with your awesome skills?

Our little tag line ("we're not pros...") doesn't need to be included.

I honestly love your banner, you sure you want a new one?[DOUBLEPOST=1381280248][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello can you make me a thumbnail for fifa 14 road to division one, thank you very much, just got here in the nick on time haha

UX6hb9E.jpg

Back