Gaming FREE COLLABS WITH A 1.8K YOUTUBER!!!

If you play league or overwatch we could do some games if you're up for it. I have a skype but I prefer to use discord, discord.gg/0vDyr4dJIIMPIKZl thats my server

First of all, just wanted to say I really love your content. Secondly, I would LOVE to do a collab video with you. Currently, my channel has exclusively Minecraft content but after reading through your posts you don't really like Minecraft, so I would be willing to play any game really. I was looking for another game I could play for a funny moments series or something. Also, I know I only have 170 subscribers, so if you don't want to collab with a little YouTuber like me that's fine, but I put a ton of effort into my videos and was looking for a way to collaborate with some really great YouTubers. If you'd like to get in contact with me, you could talk to me on here or twitter: @YourNameHereYT

Collab or not, I will still continue to enjoy your content!

I would absolutely love to do a collab mate! I have a channel playing Black Ops 3 and Youtuber's Life at the moment but am up for playing loads of different games. Email me at itswookie7750@gmail.com if you want to collab man. My channel is growing well right now, I'm currently at 376 subs and love doing youtube so much! I hope you accept my offer mate.

I have 1.8k subscribers and really want to collab with everyone as I honestly beleive i should. You all have helped me gain the subs i have now so its time to give back to you guys.

Comment down below if you want to do a collab.

PC GAMER!!

If you're still up for doing this then I'd be up for it. My skype is digicorner. Easiest way to contact me.

I'm trying to get together a small group to play Ultimate Chicken Horse with. I'm trying to make my channel as family friendly as possible, so I'm looking for people whose comedy doesn't include f*** as a staple of their vocabulary lol. Message me on Skype (thedragonpenny) and check out my channel (Penny the Dragon)

I'd like to collab with you. I'm a PC gamer. 23 years old. I've checked out your channel. I wouldn't mind doing some gmod collab with you. If you have dead by daylight I'd like to do that too.

Back