Services Free Channel Banners

guys it's Chuck I producer a video cast called TinkerBot about technology and, computer related tutorials. I need some Hello for the show such as logo, channel banner. And such. You use colors black,red,brown,silver.Thank you very much your help is appreciated.Ps contact information

@GigafideGeek
Skype GigafideGee

Hey, woukd it be possible to have a christmas + call of duty ghosts (not tooo much) themed banner by any chance please?

I would greatly appreciate that :)

Wizz
it might look a bit dodgy combining the two however i can still attempt it as long as you put me in featured channels[DOUBLEPOST=1386612402,1386612314][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure yet, still deciding. Could you let me know the font though? :)
knewave

My channel name is ArnoldussenProductions, if you could integrate like film or baseball, something like that would be cool! I'll make sure to give you a shout out or something!

Cheers dude! :D
whats ur email to send it too, because it will be clearer or try clicking on the image to make it massive then click save image as[DOUBLEPOST=1386624469,1386624441][/DOUBLEPOST]
whats ur email to send it too, because it will be clearer or try clicking on the image to make it massive then click save image as
actuallu no you dont need to it looks alright

whats ur email to send it too, because it will be clearer or try clicking on the image to make it massive then click save image as[DOUBLEPOST=1386624469,1386624441][/DOUBLEPOST]
actuallu no you dont need to it looks alright
yeah it looks good on there dude :D

Back