Services Free Channel Banners

what do you want on it + colour scheme

Well I have tended to keep things fairly simple colour-wise, my profile picture has a black background though so maybe it would look a bit more seamless if the banner had a black background, at least in the section where the profile picture sits.

I guess on it it would make sense to have bass clef type designs, along with my channel name obviously. Maybe check out my video intro/profile picture for ideas of how I'm branding at the moment, though if you come up with a better profile logo to go with the banner I would be happy to change it.

Thanks for taking the time to give this a go by the way :)

Well I have tended to keep things fairly simple colour-wise, my profile picture has a black background though so maybe it would look a bit more seamless if the banner had a black background, at least in the section where the profile picture sits.

I guess on it it would make sense to have bass clef type designs, along with my channel name obviously. Maybe check out my video intro/profile picture for ideas of how I'm branding at the moment, though if you come up with a better profile logo to go with the banner I would be happy to change it.

Thanks for taking the time to give this a go by the way :)
is your channel name bassvideos3261

Unfortunately that is my URL (no planning went into it) but I always refer to my channel as The Bassment (because the internet loves bad puns) so I would go with that as title.
ok i will start making it monday or tuesday as i am in school and then homework on top+will you put me in featured links if you like it[DOUBLEPOST=1385322963,1385322804][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you want to can make one for me as well.
It should be something like the one I have now.
Just my logo, the name ("JosPlays") and my slogan "Gameplay videos".
Color theme of my channel is Orange.

In the attachment is my logo.
josplaysunfinished.jpg

hey man can you make me one that is minecraft themed that also has a green color scheme and has my minecraft skin.

Attachments

• Greg skin.png
    Greg skin.png
    622 bytes · Views: 3
hey man can you make me one that is minecraft themed that also has a green color scheme and has my minecraft skin.

I don't know how to do the skin, so I will just make an ordinary minecraft banner with a green colour scheme and if you don't like it you don'te to use it

Back