Services Free Banners & Logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boost

I make free banners and logos for any and all who ask. You can message me here or contact me on Skype @MyNameIsBlayne. I have a few templates made if anyone wants to use them, or I can make it from scratch. My portfolio link is below:
Portfolio: pootydoogamingpdg.crevado.com/
banner_template__1_by_boostyt-d8nge8l.jpg

banner_template__2_by_boostyt-d8ngecm.jpg

free_banner__3_by_boostyt-d8ni55y.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, please edit your post and add samples of your work. Also, please don't ask people to check out your channel as that's against YTtalk rules. You may ask for a Shoutout or link in their description if you'd like, thanks.

Hi there, please edit your post and add samples of your work. Also, please don't ask people to check out your channel as that's against YTtalk rules. You may ask for a Shoutout or link in their description if you'd like, thanks.
Oh, sorry, i'll change it

Yo, love the templates you have shown. Been looking for a new banner for a while now, and I was wondering if you could do it. Also I can pay ytcash. It is the least I can do for something that looks as good as what you do.

id love a youtube banner im hopless with artsy stuff and atm its just a picture i took while i was playing the forest of hanging bodies, which i realise now isnt doing my channel any favors lol, thanks :)

Yo, love the templates you have shown. Been looking for a new banner for a while now, and I was wondering if you could do it. Also I can pay ytcash. It is the least I can do for something that looks as good as what you do.
id love a youtube banner im hopless with artsy stuff and atm its just a picture i took while i was playing the forest of hanging bodies, which i realise now isnt doing my channel any favors lol, thanks :)
Can I get a channel art done? colours to be used (Red and Blue) also can it have the Word "CJAYDOPE1" in it too?
Yep, sorry I didn't reply sooner, i've been busy and haven't been on the sight. I'll start working on them soon. Email me at pootydoogaming@gmail.com and tell me you're from yttalk and I'll send you your banner once I'm done with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back