Services Free Banners and Logos!

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Hi YTT community! im Losttrigger and i like doing graphic work. I want to build up a portfolio so im offering free banners and logo's for anyone interested. its free, a shoutout would be nice but not required haha, if interested you can post in this thread what you want or dm me but tweeting at me would get the quickest response(@LostTrigger). After we talk about what you want it should be done within a day or so. Stuff i've made on my own

Banners
0crlvTv.jpg

3D0NIbB.jpg

XSxCQpK.jpg

LOGO'S
soh7E6R.jpg

Last edited:
Yo, i am interested in your services if you can make me one for the you tube channel the name is OGBuckala and if you can some how incorporate orange colors in there to match my logo thanks in advance.

Hey man I'm also interested in your services, I can't seem to find you on twitter though or else I'd DM you there, hit me up if you want, I'd love to chat about some channel design

I hope you're still doing services because I could use one of yours, I need a new banner for my channel ... The one I have now is just a random picture lmao. If you respond I will tell you some specifics. Please and thank you :D

I'm looking for a banner and if possible also a logo for a clan I lead called Wanderers of Witch Space in Elite Dangerous, I am looking for someone who is willing to help me and do it for free. If you have any questions then do feel free to ask.

Back