Services Free Avatars, Banners, anything graphic related

I am always so bad at filling out forms..

Type of Graphic: YouTube Banner
Text(if any to go on it): NumbersCup
Color scheme: Grey and Red or Just Grey or Just Red
Any extra notes: It is a gaming channel, so if you could make it game-related it would be nice.

~N

Type of Graphic: Banner
Text : "MF Patrick" and below "The Stealth Gamer"
Dimensions : Banner dimensions . Should be something like 2120x1192 . I'm not sure tho .
Color scheme: Blue/White or Blue/Black . Your choice
Any extra notes:
I'd like a vintage badge . It's hard to explain . Something like TheRadBrad has .
Not the same ( orly? ) but something in that style .
I'd like 4 videogame characters . Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell ( With the mask if possible ) , Agent 47 from Hitman , Adam Jensen from Deus Ex and Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid .
I pretty much told you what i want but i'm not able to realize ( rofl ) .

Thanks ^^

Hey guys,

My name is Kyrie and I am 19 years old. I love graphic design and film. I would do full films for people but that would get a bit cumbersome. I don't have that much to offer this fine community but the stuff I do, nevertheless, is great. I can do avatars, banners, thumbnails.. Whatever you need done.

Being my fiance got a new computer, I do not have any saved material on here. I am doing this completely free, if you'd like to tip me that's another thing.. and you can PM me to work that out. I'm not expecting it though.

So here's a little form to post here to get things rolling. Quick note, I will be posting them here and PM'n you saying it's done.

----------------------------------------

Type of Graphic:
Text(if any to go on it):
Dimensions(Thumbnails are 720p for a good one):
Color scheme:
Any extra notes:

-----------------------------------

Examples:
HXNxoLh.jpg

u6SovLa.jpg

AZVuDeU.png

TVqZYy3.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Thank you so much, and I look forward to making you guys awesome stuff!

Edit: Added some examples.

I really like your stuff :) Could you possibly make me a banner?

Type of Graphic: Youtube Banner and Youtube Channel Icon
Text(if any to go on it): On the banner I would like my name HappyHybrid
Dimensions(Thumbnails are 720p for a good one): The dimensions for the banner are 2120 x 350 I think not to sure.
Color scheme: Black/Red your choice :)
Any extra notes: My channel is a gaming channel from Let's Plays to Commentating so if you could make it related to those that would be great. Also, if you can contact me on Skype here's my info: weindel.logan (add the AsG xTiMiDx one).

Back