Free Agent

Jamie Aldridge

I've Got It
So after 10 months with Freedom im now a free agent, anyone have any recommendations on the best partnerships about for us smaller guys? I nearly have 600 subs over 50k views.

Left freedom due to poor support, took weeks for responses and then it was just a copy and paste deal. Looking for someone who is not as bad with good benefits

I've been with Creative Nation for over a year and have been fairly satisfied. Well, as satisfied as you can be with a network. Small channels will never find total satisfaction with any network, I've only just recently started to receive a bit more attention now that I'm quite a bit bigger than I was when I joined. The support is typically somewhat quick and helpful, payments are on time or posts are made addressing the issue, pay/CPM is about the same as others, and a 90% cut. There's also Curse, although one of my friends who has been partnered with them for nearly a year has said his experience with them has been mediocre. I'm sure some others will have other suggestions as well.

Back