Freakin Creator X!!!

Jacob Alsobrook

Yes, I have pants. Do I wear them? No.
I am about to pee my pants if they don't respond soon... I AM SO NERVOUS!!!! I don't know if I am going to make it, if they go off just stats I don't have much of a chance, my views are much higher than subs. Freakin out right now, applied about five days ago I think, maybe longer, I don't remember. Do you guys think I might have much of a chance?

I am about to pee my pants if they don't respond soon... I AM SO NERVOUS!!!! I don't know if I am going to make it, if they go off just stats I don't have much of a chance, my views are much higher than subs. Freakin out right now, applied about five days ago I think, maybe longer, I don't remember. Do you guys think I might have much of a chance?
Give them at least a week and a half to review.
Yes you have a chance, but it depends on a lot of things, so nobody can say for sure.

I wish you all the best, and hope you get it!

I'll help you out with a subscribe, how's that :) !?

They do take a week or two, yea I`d say you have a quite good chance you have good enough content ;)
Give them at least a week and a half to review.
Yes you have a chance, but it depends on a lot of things, so nobody can say for sure.
Thanks guys! Really boosting my confidence and thats what I need right now, :) Idk why but I went for fullscreen just because, knowing I wasn't going to make it. That was a dumb idea because the rejection letter was harsh to me. Just because they listed things that were out of my control, but I know in time I CAN gain control over them in the future, thanks again!

Back