FRAUD ON YOUTUBE!

they use the content id match system and I guess they have filed with youtube as a publisher or something and so they take the music and put clips of the recordings into the content id system and it comes up as theirs. Its annoying as hell :(

Do they even need to prove to YouTube they have the rights?

yes i put a nasty note in the form i filled out and gave them a link to his site and a few others things. I am tired of this happening. I feel like I have a bullseye on me because I get hit when other people dont and it is annoying as hell but it was the same music you put on gogo two days later. So your lucky I was wondering if gogo would have a claim as well I used a longer piece though maybe it was enough to get "recognized" in the filters anyhow this isn't the first time these guys have gone after my stuff once I logged in to find about 20 videos tagged lol. Figured it would make a decent rant. I am assuming they are trying to silently collect off videos no one cares about or something. At one point they used to be somewhat bolder because my first encounter with them was a lot more traumatic but over time they seem to have gotten pretty quick at releasing the claims. Thing is not everyone knows this is a fraudulent group :)
I know. I used it for the same song as you for my title and end credits and I didn't get hit. Not sure why.

when i read that stuff I kinda shake my head and think I am poor and "working stiff" because I insist on doing things 'the right way' lol

Back