Fraps Issues !!

No i use the Newbie one only 30 sec version but it doesn,t work at all :-/ i press F9 and it doesn,t work it doesn,t do anything it,s just still Not working not not working don,t know why :-/

Change the key you use to record with, may just be an issues with other program's clashing with it, I have used this for a while now and have had all problems Under the sun. Btw enable the fps to show in the fps settings. It will turn red when your recording so you can see if you have fixed it

what color is the framerate indicator thingy. it turnes red when you record but for some reason it sometimes turnes pick first, which means it doesnt record... i lost a hour of footage to that issue :(
if the numbers that show your framerate are pink, just hit the record hotkey again and it then should be good (if the numbers turn red) :)

what color is the framerate indicator thingy. it turnes red when you record but for some reason it sometimes turnes pick first, which means it doesnt record... i lost a hour of footage to that issue :(
if the numbers that show your framerate are pink, just hit the record hotkey again and it then should be good (if the numbers turn red) :)
Well we two need fraps to do that Pokemon Duel Commentary and with Fraps it will work but it still doesn,t work i turned on the FPS counter but the Nummbers do not even apper befor it worked but not any more :-/

Well we two need fraps to do that Pokemon Duel Commentary and with Fraps it will work but it still doesn,t work i turned on the FPS counter but the Nummbers do not even apper befor it worked but not any more :-/
well fraps is for the very good quallity videos with 1080p. and as we know, pokemon isnt exacly HD :p. so if there are any free video recorders out there that do record for longer than 30 seconds (which there are) it should be just fine.

Back