[For WoW players only] The leveling path.

Blue Scr33n Corp.

Loving YTtalk
Haiii guys ! :smug:
As some of you might know, I usually do some WoW vid's on my channel (World of Warcraft), and I had this idea that I found pretty unique.

I wanted to take a normal leveling path (1-90) with the most beautiful landscapes in every zone and it's unique music. To show how much we have to go though and how beautiful Azeroth is.
It'll be beautiful for the eyes and ears. :smug:
What do you think? Boring? I guess it's the kind of vid' you watch while playing a game or just surfing on the net, you don't have to stay focused during 12 minutes or so.
I'd love to have some WoW player's (or not) opinion.
Thank you, and have a wonderful day !

I am not a very hardcore wow player, but i would say its an excelent idea if executed carefully, i belive there is defeninetely a nice part of the playerbase that is very amazed by the art of the game, i myself would enjoy such videos a lot.

WowCrendor does this and while entertaining, he does run out of things to say, A LOT !

I think you said you were going to concentrate on the in game music, so fair play :)

Hope it goes well for ya bud .

WowCrendor does this and while entertaining, he does run out of things to say, A LOT !

I think you said you were going to concentrate on the in game music, so fair play :)

Hope it goes well for ya bud .

Yes I'll put some beautiful landscapes in a chronological way. With a WoW music that goes with it. Anyways, thank you !

I thought about doing this once upon a time when I was part of a gaming channel, but decided against it. Mostly because I thought no one would be interested in it.

If you want an idea on how to make it work, look up WoWCrendor on Youtube. It's not necessarily easy, but it's not too difficult either. The most important thing will be commentary.

Back