'Football Compilation' Videos get monetized?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Ok thaks a lot, you probably save a lot of my time.
I ve just one more question: I really want to make youtube, but I don t have any idea about what niche to choose. I don't want my face in beacouse I really think I will not attract viewers, but I'm ready to spend a lot of time editing and creating content.
Also I d like to have a chance to make some money, just a few ...
Can you give me any advice??

Ps srry for my english
If you don't want to show your face, you need to create content like animations or content where you're giving tutorials on stuff and the video will be a screen recording with you explaining via audio. But you do have to add a lot of value. Don't steal other people's videos. You will get caught and you will be banned and it's very annoying for the person you steal from.

Having said that, maybe Youtube isn't the best option for you. There are other ways to build an audience and make money. Maybe you could start a website or blog or podcast.

Or maybe you could offer your editing services to other YouTubers by offering your services on fiverr or Upwork.

Reactions: LandyVlad

Manzella

Reaction score
Only one bit of advice will apply here.

Create original and unique content that complies with YouTube's Channel Monetization Policies.

This means that you can't do any of the following things and expect to be approved to monetize.

1. Edit recordings from broadcast television and upload them to your channel.

2. Download other YouTuber's videos, re-edit them and upload them to your channel.

3. Go to public events like concerts, sports events, lectures, etc., record them on your camcorder or mobile phone, edit this footage ad upload it to your channel.

4. Record yourself playing video games, add no value such as educational commentary and upload this footage to your YouTube channel.

5. Create music videos from MP3s or CDs you own, and upload these to YouTube.

6. Upload videos which contain any type of third party copyright material without licensing rights to same.

7. Create 'meme' or other compilation videos and upload these to your channel.

8. Create GBWhatsApp Status or TikTok videos and upload these to your channel.

This list is not exhaustive.
Thank you so much for sharing these amazing tips I will never ever forget these amazing tips about YouTube videos.

aarushi

Reaction score
Website
www.alightmotion.one
Channel Type
Youtuber
Compilation videos are always interesting and when edited professionally it also looks impressive. For creating impressive videos you can try a free video editing software https://www.alightmotion.one/mod/ I have tried it for creating lots of amazing compilation videos.

secos48176

Reaction score
Wow, this is awesome news! It's great to see that football compilation videos are getting monetized now. It's a fantastic way to support content creators who put in so much effort to curate and share these exciting moments. Looking forward to more amazing football content in the future while knowing that creators are getting the recognition they deserve. ⚽ #FootballCompilations #Monetization