Following/potential from YTtalk?

kevsup

I've Got It
I'm new to YTtalk and thus of course haven't gained a following from here yet, but I was wondering if people typically get a lot of support for their channel here or if they gain support by promoting elsewhere using advice they got here. Regardless of the following potential, YTtalk is still a huge database for video-related information and for that I appreciate the site (side note: I'm not complaining about my lack of a following- I know I'm new and still have lots of work to do on my channel itself before things get going. I'm curious about the potential available here)

I've personally subbed to a few people from here, made some friends I talk to (or used to, they kind of disappeared or stopped their channels it seems) outside of here.

I've had quite a few people sub to me from here, always get a LOT of great input from the review section, get great feedback on questions I ask, and I've written tips/guides/articles/tutorials for things as well.

You get what you put into it. I just ask that if you are going to ask questions, try searching just a tad before asking the same thing everyone ALWAYS asks like "how do i grow, no subs, no views, how to gain following, what should i do? etc"

Those are all answered all the time and the answers just get rehashed over and over :)

I've had some people check out my channel from here, if people see you contributing to the community regularly they'll sometimes get curious about who you are and what you do.

It really depends on how active and if anyone takes an interest to you, if you stay active you are more likely to gain notice on the site

YTTalk Is a great place to meet new people, a lot of people are on YTTalk in the same position as you, I have used this site for the entire time I have had my channel and its great one thing I would say is get involved on the recent topics you can find some really good information as a lot of topics are bought up consistently

Dead subscribers happen, hell even with my channel at 190 subs i probably have 10-20 "Dead" subscribers. YTTalk hasn't really boosted my channel in terms of sub count but i have met some good people on here

I definitely have a few people who subscribed to me because they saw my channel here, and me to their channels as well, but I don't think it's really the kind of place to gain a ton of new viewers/subscribers. It's really a community unto itself, and I appreciate that. There's lots of great discussion going on, and I've learned a lot about how to work with YouTube from the conversations that have happened here.

That's why YTTalk works! I do use Google+ Communities and Twitter and Facebook but other than that i don't really advertise as i try to make my SEO and tagging as good as it can, probably should promote more but really don't have time! XD

Back