fiverr!?

Sir Liam

Liking YTtalk
would anyone recommend this as a good way of getting traffic? Maybe paying for someone to tweet your Youtube channel out or something. Has anyone ever used this site to promote your channel?

I have thought about it but held back, buying traffic and views from anywhere, especially fiverr is never good. Yes, you may get the views but it will really harm your retention which in turn will affect your search rankings.

You need to be careful with paying someone to put a tweet out for you because a lot of them used bots to get a ton of followers to do a service like that so they may have 1m followers which they tweet out to, but there may only be 30 or so that are actual people.

Just a word of warning , not saying they are all like that, I would just keep an open mind and be cautious. You may find a legit one after all.

I have thought about it but held back, buying traffic and views from anywhere, especially fiverr is never good. Yes, you may get the views but it will really harm your retention which in turn will affect your search rankings.

You need to be careful with paying someone to put a tweet out for you because a lot of them used bots to get a ton of followers to do a service like that so they may have 1m followers which they tweet out to, but there may only be 30 or so that are actual people.

Just a word of warning , not saying they are all like that, I would just keep an open mind and be cautious. You may find a legit one after all.

Thank you for the response, i was just thinking if it would be a good idea. Maybe not.

If you find a legit one, then it is absolutely worth it. It may be worth finding someone on twitter who has a big following in a similar niche to yours and paying them to tweet out if you do not trust fiverr enough. That can really help you out and it is pretty much the same as what fiverr offers but you know it's going out to legit people.

If you find a legit one, then it is absolutely worth it. It may be worth finding someone on twitter who has a big following in a similar niche to yours and paying them to tweet out if you do not trust fiverr enough. That can really help you out and it is pretty much the same as what fiverr offers but you know it's going out to legit people.
That's a not bad idea, i'll have a look thanks!

I don't think I'll ever pay for promotion, it wouldn't feel right to me... Although I can see why people do it, I'd just rather put the money into my setup or something :)

I think it's worth getting endorsements from people who like the same stuff you do, and paying for a promotional tweet is no more shifty than making an advert. All it will do is encourage people to check you out. If they like you they'll watch more than one video and maybe subscribe, if not- they walk away.

I'd definitely do it once I'm more confident that my videos are worth watching, otherwise I'm just promoting stuff I'm not 100% happy with and expecting to get a reward for it.

I think it's worth getting endorsements from people who like the same stuff you do, and paying for a promotional tweet is no more shifty than making an advert. All it will do is encourage people to check you out. If they like you they'll watch more than one video and maybe subscribe, if not- they walk away.

I'd definitely do it once I'm more confident that my videos are worth watching, otherwise I'm just promoting stuff I'm not 100% happy with and expecting to get a reward for it.
Yes I agree. it's not like it's paying people to watch and or subscribe to your channel, it's more or less a little tweet/post advertising you to a large crowd.

I feel like paying to advertise is good. Paying to get views is bad. Maybe as you grow, you'll meet other people through collaborations or whatnot and y'all can help advertise each other's channels. Paying someone to endorse it doesn't seem to reliable. If you have money to spend then go for it.

I actually use it as a side revenue stream myself-selling a gig to feature people's channels, videos, and playlists on my own.

It's legit but mileage will vary and always steer clear of the, "GIVE YOU 100 YOUTUBE SUBCRIBERS FAST" stuff. The legit ones (Tweet out to followers, channel feature, shout out, testimonial, etc.) won't get you 100 subscribers overnight, but are at least real people sharing with their actual audience. At the end of the day it's just another way of collaborating with somebody for promotion. ;-)

Back