Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran Hedley Fitness

Loving YTtalk
Yo!

I'm based in Melbourne, Australia and if anyone around is interested in fitness, I would LOVE the opportunity to collab! Check out my channel and if you like the content that please hit me up at kieran@fittmate.com and I would love to arrange a meet up! Open to even general discussion as well :)

Chur!

Mate of course! Your minecraft character has a physique on him for sure (; Haha cheers buddy I appreciate that![DOUBLEPOST=1465787582,1465787518][/DOUBLEPOST]
ill collab with you!! Check out my sick abs! >;P

In all honesty, i hope you find someone to collab with xD
Mate of course! Your minecraft character has a physique on him for sure (; Haha cheers buddy I appreciate that!

Hey, I would like to collab with you, I've started a few months ago with fitness, so yeah:) I'm training to daily vlog so yeah.

@The Calisthenics Journey

This thread is from June 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this (less than a month old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back