First video and subscribers?

Hey guys as I am a youtube noob, I have set up my channel and recording equipment etc, on my first video what is the best way to gain subs? Or is there no set way it depends on what the video quality is like, the audio and your voice ( doing a gaming channel ) If you have an tips or advice comment below please :)
Thanks

There isn't really a set way to gain. Just make sure your putting out good quality audio and video. Be nice and clear when you speak and promote promote promote.

It would be a good idea to get the like of FB & Twitter to stay in contact with any subs that you do get. "Comment" on others videos in the same genre but do not "spam".

Take it from there and good luck man :)

Yeah, good quality videos, keep them entertaining, have a good thumbnail, also an upload schedule helps a lot. It takes time but subscribers will come eventually :)

There isn't a little trick you can pull off on your first video to gain subs. What I learnt from when I had a gaming channel was to make sure the video quality and audio quality is close to perfect! Make sure you have a good capture card and mic since with gaming, viewers want HD, 720p/1080p and whatnot. Also, be sure to have fun in your videos too because that actually bumps up the quality of the video as well :D good luck on your first video :)

There isn't really a good way to start, but a few things to keep in mind though. First, when you upload your first video, think of it as a baseline for your other videos, if you start out mediocre, then you would know where to improve and keep on going. Also, if you could, promote your video by telling people in your local area IRL (usually friends or people that you know), spread the video around social media sites and other Internet mediums, keep a consistent schedule and also let your audience know if there are any changes/keep them updated, and finally do upload good quality videos with good audio :) That should at least get you a few subscribers and maybe even a few views. One other thing to remember is that if you can do something that most videos don't already do (or make it unique), then you would be able to progress better :) and remember, luck is a big factor too.

Back