First thing that comes to mind!

Renaldo

Hey guys!

I was wondering how my video's are perceived by my viewers. What comes to mind when you watch my video? And if you have some feedback, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks! Renaldo

I think your channel is very fresh and clean and also interesting! And you intro is pretty damn cool :) What camera are you using if I may ask? :)

I would myself tho in the beginning make shorter videos, but that's just my opinion and my style :p

keep posting man

I think your channel is very fresh and clean and also interesting! And you intro is pretty damn cool :) What camera are you using if I may ask? :)

I would myself tho in the beginning make shorter videos, but that's just my opinion and my style :p

keep posting man

HEY, Thanks! I'm actually just using my iPhone 5S! If I have a lot of light, then the quality is pretty sharp (1080p!). What camera are you using?

I agree with EagleWolf Magic, your video "pops". I would also like to know what camera you're using and also what software you edit your videos with. I've been using my samsung galaxy 7 and an older nikon camera and edit my videos with iMovie. Your intro makes the user want to stay watching because of the quality of the video in my opinion.

I agree with EagleWolf Magic, your video "pops". I would also like to know what camera you're using and also what software you edit your videos with. I've been using my samsung galaxy 7 and an older nikon camera and edit my videos with iMovie. Your intro makes the user want to stay watching because of the quality of the video in my opinion.

Hey thank you so much! I use my phone as well. I think in the beginning it's best not to spend too much money on equipment. The most important thing your message and trying to improve every video more than the previous one with quality.

HEY, Thanks! I'm actually just using my iPhone 5S! If I have a lot of light, then the quality is pretty sharp (1080p!). What camera are you using?

I wouldn't have guessed it's an Iphone 5! Great quality!

I mostly use my Go Pro Silver, but I recently got a Canon camera, which I'm learning how to use, and soon it will be my main camera! :)

I wouldn't have guessed it's an Iphone 5! Great quality!

I mostly use my Go Pro Silver, but I recently got a Canon camera, which I'm learning how to use, and soon it will be my main camera! :)

Ah, very cool! So your next 25facts video will be in superHD quality ;)

Back