• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First Partnership Paycheck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Did you get the payment at the end of the month? Of just after one month of signing up for it?

I was signed and my channel transferred near the end of October, got the payment about a week ago. So that amount was just for the last 5 or 6 days of Oct. I'll be excited to see the payout every time I'm sure, doubly so since I'm continuing to see decent growth in viewership.

Just realized this means I can say I'm a professional YouTuber now, right? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1355362606,1355362583][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats! :D

thank you! :)

I was signed and my channel transferred near the end of October, got the payment about a week ago. So that amount was just for the last 5 or 6 days of Oct. I'll be excited to see the payout every time I'm sure, doubly so since I'm continuing to see decent growth in viewership.

Just realized this means I can say I'm a professional YouTuber now, right? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1355362606,1355362583][/DOUBLEPOST]

thank you! :)
quick question, is this your first ever paycheck from your youtube channel?

if it is, what happened to the $100 (or w/e the threshold is for your country/region) that you needed to earn to get the first paycheck?

quick question, is this your first ever paycheck from your youtube channel?

if it is, what happened to the $100 (or w/e the threshold is for your country/region) that you needed to earn to get the first paycheck?

Yep, first ever paycheck from RPM. There had been a $50 threshold mentioned when I signed, but I can only assume since I signed up for direct deposit that it's likely easier and cheaper for them to just send the deposit than to worry about tracking my account balance internally. I received a mailed statement as well as the deposit, so it's not like it just slipped through. The numbers all checked out based on my analytics so I'm happy.

Yep, first ever paycheck from RPM. There had been a $50 threshold mentioned when I signed, but I can only assume since I signed up for direct deposit that it's likely easier and cheaper for them to just send the deposit than to worry about tracking my account balance internally. I received a mailed statement as well as the deposit, so it's not like it just slipped through. The numbers all checked out based on my analytics so I'm happy.
ah cool thanks for clearing that up.

I was just wondering if we do get that threshold money or not. what I got from what you said is, no we don't, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back