First not so nice comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
hey guys so lately I've received my first not so nice comments, now, i'm not a mean person and I don't like people thinking I am, however. One guy said "
R u that bored lol"
and I was like "
I'd like to see you try and do it! :) " Is that wrong of me? :S

Also this other guy was like "wasn't really much on there :p" I'm really tempted to reply with something along the lines of "oh sure cause you've had mouth full, oh wait, you ain't tried it! :) " or is that harsh?? :S I don't wanna be mean but I don't enjoy getting hateful comments. if you know what I mean! :)

im all up for talking back! :p but mostly just ignore them! there just speed bumps along the way,i know its annoying to hear,but if it's nothing too major no point going to there level and saying stuff back! but if they get really hurtful! gloves come off and give em a good one! i got your back if anything gets too crazy !

im all up for talking back! :p but mostly just ignore them! there just speed bumps along the way,i know its annoying to hear,but if it's nothing too major no point going to there level and saying stuff back! but if they get really hurtful! gloves come off and give em a good one! i got your back if anything gets too crazy !

haha thank you!! :)
--- merged: Mar 18, 2012 12:43 PM ---
your so kind! :) i've got your back too :)

If you find a comment annoying just ignore it Cause honestly how tuff do you have to be to leave a rude comment or thumb down someones video. Just remember to not take it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back