• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First Goal Achieved - 200 Subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas MacKrell

The Internet's Foremost Sexpro
BillMurrayElviscopy_zps03a2be86.jpg

Hey folks - I just wanted to reach out to the forum and thank you all for your kind words, helpful tips, and fast responses.

My recent growth is in part thanks to new friends on the forum like @Pervert Pete, @TheBatteryChicken , @Meme News Team, @gbproductions, and @ProductionPeople1 who've reached out to colab with me (and hopefully have seen some of my audience seek them out in return).

So before I increase my goal to 250 subscribers, I wanted to celebrate the good news with everyone here!

Also, if you've got a sexy question or need some advice about relationships, growing up, or dealing with stuff like emotions or whatever - and would like a shout out on my show - strike up a conversation with me here on YTtalk!

Have an idea for a colab that works in conjunction with both our shows? Hit me up! Working with the folks around here has been a lot of fun!

Also, I've started a choose your own adventure story in the Fun and Games section called Enter The Labyrinthine Catacombs of Crisis! Be sure to catch up and cast your vote before I write the next chapter!

http://yttalk.com/threads/enter-the-labyrinthine-catacombs-of-crisis-chapter-3.84362/

Congrats Doug! Looking forward to collabing with you! PS - Funny seeing you on YouNow, haha!
It was - though it was really cool to see your green screen setup and studio lights. My YouNowing is kind of anchored to my desktop in a boring office I've set up. I'll have to up my game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back