First Check

If you mean from Youtube, I must say that I haven´t got any check, since I got demonetised with the changes in February, and I only got 33USD during my 4 years of doing youtube.
As my first summer job I was in High school, working as a street musician.

I must say that I haven´t got any check
The same goes for me. I have about 40 $ and I dont even know how to claim them. I just have the ads on my videos cause romour has it that it will help my videos rank better but to be honest I dont even know how much truth there is to this!! But for must of us inhere $ isnt why we do it:)

That’s actually really cool. What instrument(s) did you play?
Bass and percussion! it was a fun summer job, and I would do it again someday! I have bought a bass guitar, but is has been a while since I have played on it!
Sadly I am busy with school, and will be for a couple of months!

sadly I have not yet been paid anything from youtube. I made 10 dollars the last month I was monetized before I was demonetized for being to small. iv got some money sitting in my ad sense account that i cant get unless I close my account. my channel has grown a lot sense then but still has not crossed the subscriber threshold yet. however based on my views sense then and the ad rates I was getting prior to being demonetized I would have been paid over $400 now

For me it took around 3 month :) and after that every 2 to 3 month to get over the the $ limit.
My channel is about modelflying so there is not that many viewers, so I don't complaint :)
For me it can pay for a new camera once a year ;)

Back