Firefox Issue Help!

gunner4568

Fujimi Warriors
Is anyone else having problems with their Firefox because on some videos on YouTube when i click on them they don't play and say the video is zero seconds long. I have been using Google chrome a lot today because of this and chrome works fine.

What I would try to troubleshoot:

Delete all cookies and history.
Quit from FireFox.
Re-open it.

Try again on YT videos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try googling some plug-ins that might help firefox out, and if worst comes to worst, chrome is always there for you to use permanently like I do :)

What I would try to troubleshoot:

Delete all cookies and history.
Quit from FireFox.
Re-open it.

Try again on YT videos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try googling some plug-ins that might help firefox out, and if worst comes to worst, chrome is always there for you to use permanently like I do :)
It was also happening to Symphonious earlier too but i don't know if he was using Firefox, but a video would not play for him either. I will try what you said though.

It was also happening to Symphonious earlier too but i don't know if he was using Firefox, but a video would not play for him either. I will try what you said though.
Sure thing, never hurts to try. Also, not gonna start a browser war, but Chrome owns all :)

Okay, also, it might help me to figure out your problem if I know if you have a MAC or PC. Just reply here, and ill try to see what the cause is.

kk Ill see what I can find. but for now I guess just use chrome

It's also happening on opera too, look at the comments on this video i think Google only wants people to use their stuff to view more of their stuff LOL just kidding I Hope.:D

Is anyone else having problems with their Firefox because on some videos on YouTube when i click on them they don't play and say the video is zero seconds long. I have been using Google chrome a lot today because of this and chrome works fine.
I am using Firefox right now and youtube videos load fine here.

Back