Finding Youtube Creators In A Specific State/Audience In A Specific State

J Ratcliffe

Hi, I work for a small family owned distillery in North Carolina, and we are only licensed to sell in NC. We are thinking of starting our own channel, but I just wanted to ask, is there anyway to search out other, already established youtube channels that are based in the same state? And is it possible to use metrics to measure what state your audience is in? We definitely are looking for some creators in the area who at the least would be interested in doing some work with us... I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place for this, but if anyone lives in NC and would be interested in talking to me, please send me a PM!

Welcome. You can't narrow down your audience location to a particular state. I don't think there is a way to learn what state other similar channels are in either. Maybe you could re-invent moonshining? :)
If you want to target traffic for North Carolina then just make sure you use that in your titles, tags, descriptions, spoken narrative and people locally will find you. Best of luck and welcome to forum.

The best I could think of is Famebit.com but you need 5K subs to get in!

You can search other channels by number of subscribers, gender, age, audience country, creator country and category . Maybe there are more in depth youtube analytics if you google, there might be a company offering their services for better analytics. SocialBlade only gives a Ranking I believe

Back