Finding someone similar to me

adventuresofbo

Alright, so I read and watched some videos about how to get more views/ subscribers, and I came across people saying that:
"you need to find someone with similar content as you"
This seems like a great idea because you can follow them for inspiration, to be friends with them, ask their subscribers to follow you because you have similar content, ask the youtuber to check your channel out.

so I have a slight of a problem here, I don't know where to find youtubers/ channels similar to me, do you know anyone who is similar to me that I can follow or watch? or are you similar to me. please inform me :)

check my channel out
here are the types of videos I post

vlogs/challenges

and

story boards/ comic/ cartoons

I've watched the videos and I think you are totally insane!!!
Don't get me wrong: this is actually a compliment.
As far as I know, there's no one who's doing what you are doing, but still you can look for channel about drawing or comedy.
Keep on working on your own style, improving it day by day: pls don't give up!!!

Ricky

I've watched the videos and I think you are totally insane!!!
Don't get me wrong: this is actually a compliment.
As far as I know, there's no one who's doing what you are doing, but still you can look for channel about drawing or comedy.
Keep on working on your own style, improving it day by day: pls don't give up!!!

Ricky
thank you Rick, your words had made me so happy, I will try my best to not give up :)

thank you Rick, your words had made me so happy, I will try my best to not give up :)
Happy to make you happy :D
According to your channel info you are only 17, so you have plenty of time to improve your style and do something different and amazing in the same time.
As I said previously don't give up :)

Back