Finding other YouTubers near you

A member map could be handy here, we dont have one at present however and if we did it wouldnt include those interested in actually meeting up with others :)

A member map could be handy here, we dont have one at present however and if we did it wouldnt include those interested in actually meeting up with others :)
another issue would be privacy, what if someone doesn't wanna display their adress!?

another issue would be privacy, what if someone doesn't wanna display their adress!?

Definitely, although we would never display addresses here regardless of whether someone opted into a feature or not :D Something we could do here is have tags for the collab section where you can tag your thread with your location, for example if you made a thread to collab with YouTubers in the Manchester area you could add the tag Manchester so if others search Manchester it would show up.

Definitely, although we would never display addresses here regardless of whether someone opted into a feature or not :D Something we could do here is have tags for the collab section where you can tag your thread with your location, for example if you made a thread to collab with YouTubers in the Manchester area you could add the tag Manchester so if others search Manchester it would show up.
That makes a lot of sense ^^, I've had people show up at my house, because they were my subscribers. Like it's cool to meet new people and all, but just don't invade someone's private life ;P

Sounds like an interesting idea. I mean, you don't need the address. Area or city would often already be good enough.

Back