Finding my niche

Samira

I've Got It
Hey there,

I started youtube for the fun without a niche to go into or any niche at all that is

I was wondering if maybe it comes over time ?

But at the moment i feel my videos are quite mumbo jumbo i consistently post monthly challenges and monthly favourites but the videos in the middel of the month are totally random

Did any of you have a technique or a method to finding your niche ?

Or did it filter out over time ?

Thanks in advance

:)

In my opinion you don't need to fix on something, you can do what you enjoy. As you already have a "regular programm", uploading something different inbetween is a good idea I think. People can get to "know" you better and relate to your stuff. For those, who want to see only a certain content, you can categorize your uploads in playlists, which I saw you already did.
Or you just will figure it out while doing the videos.
Just my opinion, I wouldn't try to fit into a niche, if I enjoy doing different type of videos.

In my opinion you don't need to fix on something, you can do what you enjoy. As you already have a "regular programm", uploading something different inbetween is a good idea I think. People can get to "know" you better and relate to your stuff. For those, who want to see only a certain content, you can categorize your uploads in playlists, which I saw you already did.
Or you just will figure it out while doing the videos.
Just my opinion, I wouldn't try to fit into a niche, if I enjoy doing different type of videos.

Thank you for this

I was so concerned I needed a niche because everyone talks about it

Reading this helped me relax a bit :) thank you for taking the time to answer

often, a niche isn't really a niche, but instead you might recognise someone's content because of their editing style, their mannerisms or opinions, rather than the content itself. if you don't have a niche, make yourself the niche.

Back