• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally 1K Subs. Youtube show me some money :)

You are so wrong. I never got any copyright claim for visual content. Only for audio because some of the producers are using copyrighted songs for their advertisements. But they will never claim visual content because I promote their products for free. There are a few channels that are making the same type of videos and they are able to monetize them.

Good luck man. The fact you are able to convince people to watch commercials on your channel is kinda amazing. If you get monetized, then they get to watch commercials before your commercials.

Good luck man. The fact you are able to convince people to watch commercials on your channel is kinda amazing. If you get monetized, then they get to watch commercials before your commercials.
Kinda natural isn't it :). They will not be able to distinguish my content from paid commercials :)). Now seriously speaking there are many channels with content exactely like mine and a few of those channeles managed to grow from 0 to 100k subs in 1 year witch is amazing.[DOUBLEPOST=1523985273,1523984916][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on 1k sub dude!
It will be interesting to learn the fate of monetisation or not. Keep us updated.
Thank you. It will take some time until I can apply because I have a copyright dispute in progress. I was stubborn to dispute 1 claim because I know for sure that he is not the owner of that video and they have now 30 days to release their claim.

But they will never claim visual content because I promote their products for free.

You might have to be careful.
I have had a direct call overseas to kill an uploaded video exactly for this reason. Notice that it was a project with full clearance to use any published material of the client. But as long as I uploaded sample as "portfolio" material inmy channel it was spotted and requested to be down.

Anyway congtratulations! Keep up the good work :)

I have had a direct call overseas to kill an uploaded video exactly for this reason. Notice that it was a project with full clearance to use any published material of the client. But as long as I uploaded sample as "portfolio" material inmy channel it was spotted and requested to be down.

Thanks man! I hope I will not encounter anything like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1523991393,1523991259][/DOUBLEPOST]

And George we are living in the same country :) at least for a while!

Congrats on 1k sub dude!
It will be interesting to learn the fate of monetisation or not. Keep us updated.
I will update you with info as soon as I will get an answer![DOUBLEPOST=1523992976,1523992479][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm at 1000 subs but not even close to the watch hours needed.
Giving the fact that you managed to turn 30k views in 1k subs means that you've got quality content. As long as you didn't sub 4 sub :) (I'm jocking)

Back