Final Words before Wrestling event

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world

Well guys i am off! Tomorrow is the wrestling event so i will leaving to get to the gymnasium later today in hopes to out due my last Performance! (that's what she said?) If anyone one is in the area drop on by! admission is free!! not sure when the event will be uploaded since i have no control over that..but as soon as the people that do have control over it do decide to upload it i will let you all know! In the mean time keep the forums Lively while i'm away kiddies!! Adios :)

collateral damage.jpg (the poster Designer could not have picked a better picture right?! LOL)

Katherinejane001 symphonious7 JohnKenShow Chloe Lilikoi Juice William Phan Cherry Rammer ghostlyrich Th3StuffShow Frankie Reina GafferGames JeriKane natsu84 Mauricio Jashgreen96 Camille Montpetit UltimateKirbyBoi FlipRJ Geek Talker[DOUBLEPOST=1374841990,1374841932][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well guys i am off! Tomorrow is the wrestling event so i will leaving to get to the gymnasium later today in hopes to out due my last Performance! (that's what she said?) If anyone one is in the area drop on by! admission is free!! not sure when the event will be uploaded since i have no control over that..but as soon as the people that do have control over it do decide to upload it i will let you all know! In the mean time keep the forums Lively while i'm away kiddies!! Adios :)

collateral damage.jpg (the poster Designer could not have picked a better picture right?! LOL)

Katherinejane001 symphonious7 JohnKenShow Chloe Lilikoi Juice William Phan Cherry Rammer ghostlyrich Th3StuffShow Frankie Reina GafferGames JeriKane natsu84 Mauricio Jashgreen96 Camille Montpetit UltimateKirbyBoi FlipRJ Geek Talker

Michael KGATV

Well sir, I can see your determination showing! And as long as you got that, you can win. So good luck, from all of us, and know that you're little soldier is cheering you on :D

Back