Final Cut Pro Problems..

beautymark81504

Hi there, Im new to this community. I am having problems uploading my video through final cut pro, it keeps saying I have an invalid user name or password. I have tried restarting my whole computer, changing my password, nothing is seeming to work. Anyone else having similar problems/any suggestions on what else I might try?

Without sounding like one of those tech people you call up and they give you the same answers over and over. Have you made sure you've typed your YouTube username and password correctly, so it can upload?

If so, maybe try rendering the video out and uploading via the upload section on your channel? :)

Without sounding like one of those tech people you call up and they give you the same answers over and over. Have you made sure you've typed your YouTube username and password correctly, so it can upload?

If so, maybe try rendering the video out and uploading via the upload section on your channel? :)
Exactly. Just render it out and upload it straight through youtube.

thanks guys, i tried to render it out but i am computer illiterate and cannot get it to render out in HD so when I uploaded it to youtube it was crappy quality :( gotta do some more homework on how to render it out i suppose :)

thanks guys, i tried to render it out but i am computer illiterate and cannot get it to render out in HD so when I uploaded it to youtube it was crappy quality :( gotta do some more homework on how to render it out i suppose :)
hehe okay. Unfortunately I have no final cut pro experience :/ Anyway, hope you find a solution

Well I've not used Final Cut Pro, but you want to aim for something called similair to: 720p / 1080p / 1920x1080 / 1280x720. Actually just watch this video, this guy has explained it perfectly and shows how to render in 720p. Good luck :)

!
(Hope I'm alright to post that link, if it gets removed just search Final Cut Pro Render HD Tutorial in YouTube :confused:)

Hi there, Im new to this community. I am having problems uploading my video through final cut pro, it keeps saying I have an invalid user name or password. I have tried restarting my whole computer, changing my password, nothing is seeming to work. Anyone else having similar problems/any suggestions on what else I might try?

I've actually encountered this a few times in the past few days. It's not a Final Cut Pro issue, it's an issue on Google's end (it'll for some reason not accept sign-ins on other apps). For me, it's resolved itself in a day or so.

In the meantime, yeah, just go ahead and export and upload the old-fashioned way :)

I always prefer to render/transcode out then upload anyway. Just to double check quality and everything before uploading. If you have any other final cut questions don't hesitate to give me a shout.

omg i am having the same issue but i just did it the old way i exported it out then i will upload via youtube this is the long way but at lease my subbes get a video

Back