Gaming Final Attempt at finding a XB1 / PC Comedy Gaming Group

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Been looking for a long time, if you are wondering what content i am talking about my latest video highlights it. Basically i admire vanoss and that group and would look for something similar. People that can be humorous and creative with games as opposed to just playing them. I dont have many requirements just 3.

1. I am 22 and from the UK it would be ideal if you were of a similar age and live on roughly the same timezone
2. Be able to edit a video, i see so many people uploading 20-40 minute unedited videos. Editing is what makes it funny !
3. Have decent equipment most importantly a mic

I dont mind playing on XB1 or PC so if you have either hit me up.

hey, if you are still looking for people, I am down. I am 16 and I live in america, but I am usually available most of the time unless I am in school. one thing I would like to say though is that I haven't uploaded in a while due to not really enjoying solo video making, and I am trying to start my channel back up with collaborations. My editing skills consist of those that I learned from experimentation towards the end of my video making as of now, but I enjoy editing when I do do it. I have both xbox 1 and pc. if I don't meet any requirements that you have, then that is fine, but if you are interested in having me, I would be happy to help.

hey, if you are still looking for people, I am down. I am 16 and I live in america, but I am usually available most of the time unless I am in school. one thing I would like to say though is that I haven't uploaded in a while due to not really enjoying solo video making, and I am trying to start my channel back up with collaborations. My editing skills consist of those that I learned from experimentation towards the end of my video making as of now, but I enjoy editing when I do do it. I have both xbox 1 and pc. if I don't meet any requirements that you have, then that is fine, but if you are interested in having me, I would be happy to help.
My post states UK mate sorry. Timezones dont work when your 7 hours behind.

Not too fussed really , COD , GMOD , GTA whatever really. I have looked at your channel and none of those appeal to me really. Sorry
Im interested and also from UK. i am 23 too so that ticks boxes haha. Feel free to check me out and see if you are interested I am cool with you doing that :)

Back