Music FILMING SINGERS/RAPPERS

WickedSightArtist

I Love YTtalk
So if you check out my channel you'd tell basically I film and edit for Singers and Rappers and I'm really looking for a lot of new talent to film for.

Please contact me if you are interested. SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE.

Also only people from London

I'M FROM LONDON! I'm very serious about my music (although it may not come across for now but this summer I have MASSIVE plans for my music career) and I've been looking for someone to help me with filming :) Please let me know if I'm somebody you'd like to work with in future!

I'M FROM LONDON! I'm very serious about my music (although it may not come across for now but this summer I have MASSIVE plans for my music career) and I've been looking for someone to help me with filming :) Please let me know if I'm somebody you'd like to work with in future!
Hey, I'm interested in everyone who makes good music. Do you have twitter? If so tweet me a link with your music (as my sound doesn't work on my laptop and I won't forget if its on twitter)

@Wicked_Sight

Hey, I'm interested in everyone who makes good music. Do you have twitter? If so tweet me a link with your music (as my sound doesn't work on my laptop and I won't forget if its on twitter)

@Wicked_Sight

Look out for a tweet from @DJAD1[DOUBLEPOST=1368459244,1368459028][/DOUBLEPOST]Just sent you three tweets with three of my songs. I was GONNA send four but I reckon three was either enough or borderline going overboard :p Hope you like them!

Look out for a tweet from @DJAD1[DOUBLEPOST=1368459244,1368459028][/DOUBLEPOST]Just sent you three tweets with three of my songs. I was GONNA send four but I reckon three was either enough or borderline going overboard :p Hope you like them!
Hehe just at work will check them when I get home :) I'll also follow you too

Back