Film Challenge!

The Irish Rejects

I've Got It
Dia Duit! We have a challenge for both you and for me! We offer you to suggest a small short movie idea and we will try (repeat try) to make it! Thanks for reading I guess :p

Try and make... Blair Witch Project in 30 seconds. Cheap and doable, all y'need is trees :D
could be hard considering the film was only really a success due to its promotion.. they would have to re-do the promotion if they wanted to re-make it ;D as the promotion was like 75% of the film with all the fake new reports, news paper articles, website, fake ghost stories. Which made people think it was actually real and not a film :') silly people..

could be hard considering the film was only really a success due to its promotion.. they would have to re-do the promotion if they wanted to re-make it ;D as the promotion was like 75% of the film with all the fake new reports, news paper articles, website, fake ghost stories. Which made people think it was actually real and not a film :') silly people..

If they did a parody it wouldn't matter about all that :)

You are completely correct, The advertising was the best part of the film and we are going to try and re-create that too :) It be exactly blair witch but it will be close

I had this random thought once of having a character walk a long some path then be confronted by 2 separate paths and have them question and imagine what both
paths could after a while of thinking and pondering there surprised by when they stop day dreaming the path was one path the while time or some mind F like that :p

I had this random thought once of having a character walk a long some path then be confronted by 2 separate paths and have them question and imagine what both
paths could after a while of thinking and pondering there surprised by when they stop day dreaming the path was one path the while time or some mind F like that :p
Do you mean like the poem by Robert Frost? :p

Back