Comedy Female Voice-over

Wowser Palooza

Posting Mad!
Hey everyone. We're looking for a female to do a voice-over for our new comedy sketch. You'll be voicing a mother. It's 5 really short lines. It may not be a big role but it's a chance to get some exposure for your channel as we'll put up your channel and social media links in the description. If you're interested please let us know ASAP so we can send you the script. Thanks! :)

Hey everyone. We're looking for a female to do a voice-over for our new comedy sketch. You'll be voicing a mother. It's 5 really short lines. It may not be a big role but it's a chance to get some exposure for your channel as we'll put up your channel and social media links in the description. If you're interested please let us know ASAP so we can send you the script. Thanks! :)
I'm interested:wavespin: My email is maylayluvsyah@gmail.com if you wanna send me the script :angel:

Not sure if I'm not too late for this, but sure as hell I want to :D You can check if my voice is appropriate for your idea on my channel, but I'm pretty sure I can deliver the "Mother" with no problems :)

Back