Comedy Female Voice-over

Wowser Palooza

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone. We're looking for a female to do a voice-over for our new comedy sketch. You'll be voicing a mother. It's 5 really short lines. It may not be a big role but it's a chance to get some exposure for your channel as we'll put up your channel and social media links in the description. If you're interested please let us know ASAP so we can send you the script. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Isanthe Autumn

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Interested as well, not sure if I pull off the mom voice though

Reactions: Isanthe Autumn

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone. We're looking for a female to do a voice-over for our new comedy sketch. You'll be voicing a mother. It's 5 really short lines. It may not be a big role but it's a chance to get some exposure for your channel as we'll put up your channel and social media links in the description. If you're interested please let us know ASAP so we can send you the script. Thanks! :)
I'm interested:wavespin: My email is maylayluvsyah@gmail.com if you wanna send me the script :angel:

thekittykayla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be up to give it a try! :) I've done a voice over if you'd like to check it out for a voice reference.

nickywickyd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Not sure if I'm not too late for this, but sure as hell I want to :D You can check if my voice is appropriate for your idea on my channel, but I'm pretty sure I can deliver the "Mother" with no problems :)