Feeling Stuck

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Well,lately my subscribers stopped,and are at a stand still. Now,they seem to be going down. I feel like failure sauce right now and I want to figure out a way to win them back or get new subscribers. I'm not going back to SUB4SUB, that isn't fair to myself, but I do want some way to boost my stats, get back to where I was for a month or so. Anybody have any tips?

Well are you uploading videos on a regular time? Also get out and comment on other peoples videos. that's what I do! I'd comment on all sorts of videos. (On ones I'm interested in)

This happens to everyone from time to time. I've been stuck, not really growing at all on YouTube lately.

My advice? Take a look at your content. Is there anything you think you can improve on? Look at your stats, your audience retention. If it's low, whatever views you are getting, aren't staying long.

Just from a quick glance I'm a little confused as to what your channel is about...you have vlogs, songs, a happy wheels montage, some kind of show....? That's a lot of different things in one channel, try to focus on a theme.

Some of your videos have these huge black bars which can turn a lot of viewers away, using " yt:stretch 16:9 " (without quotes of course) as a tag supposedly helps if you have a video that's as black bars.

Also YouTube is all about consistency, and I see you have 2 videos a week ago, and then the ones after are a month ago :confused: how are your viewers supposed to know when a new video is up? Try to set up a schedule.

Best of luck to you and your channel :)

Well,lately my subscribers stopped,and are at a stand still. Now,they seem to be going down. I feel like failure sauce right now and I want to figure out a way to win them back or get new subscribers. I'm not going back to SUB4SUB, that isn't fair to myself, but I do want some way to boost my stats, get back to where I was for a month or so. Anybody have any tips?

The reason why your sub is going down is probably because they were sub4sub. People who sub4sub don't care about your videos, and they'll have no problem unsub-ing you later on. If you want to get a real audience, make quality videos.

Just took a little look at your channel,
You've not uploaded regularly and people have either forgotten about you or found someone else that they like better.

Its all about trying to get at least 1 video out a week or more! Think as it like with tv programs. You like the show and you know its going to be on the same time next week. Would you like it if doesn't show or upload random times?.

Myself i'm probabley never gonna have a schedule, Unless i make a popular series breakthrough. I just try to keep to 1-2 vids a week for now

The reason why your sub is going down is probably because they were sub4sub. People who sub4sub don't care about your videos, and they'll have no problem unsub-ing you later on. If you want to get a real audience, make quality videos.
Thanks for trying to help, but I know that, and I was hoping for ways to gain new subs away from that, but you probably didn't read the post. Thanks though ^.^[DOUBLEPOST=1381179513,1381179343][/DOUBLEPOST]To everyone saying I need to upload more,that is true. It is not me ignoring my channel though, I had to get my computer fixed and I'm literally making videos with nothing, since most of my material was deleted -.-

Thanks for trying to help, but I know that, and I was hoping for ways to gain new subs away from that, but you probably didn't read the post. Thanks though ^.^[DOUBLEPOST=1381179513,1381179343][/DOUBLEPOST]To everyone saying I need to upload more,that is true. It is not me ignoring my channel though, I had to get my computer fixed and I'm literally making videos with nothing, since most of my material was deleted -.-

Ahhh damm. Yea Technical stuff can be annoying as hell!. Just try to get back into where you were =], Mabe do a video on why u haven't been active, allot of the big YouTubes do it. It helps people to understand.

This happens to everyone from time to time. I've been stuck, not really growing at all on YouTube lately.

My advice? Take a look at your content. Is there anything you think you can improve on? Look at your stats, your audience retention. If it's low, whatever views you are getting, aren't staying long.

Just from a quick glance I'm a little confused as to what your channel is about...you have vlogs, songs, a happy wheels montage, some kind of show....? That's a lot of different things in one channel, try to focus on a theme.

Some of your videos have these huge black bars which can turn a lot of viewers away, using " yt:stretch 16:9 " (without quotes of course) as a tag supposedly helps if you have a video that's as black bars.

Also YouTube is all about consistency, and I see you have 2 videos a week ago, and then the ones after are a month ago :confused: how are your viewers supposed to know when a new video is up? Try to set up a schedule.

Best of luck to you and your channel :)
Yeah,I used yt stretch on some of those, didn't work really. I have organization issues *sigh* I want to revive my secondary channel and make a gaming channel but those often become inactive :/ Oh,the show is the main thing for my channel by the way, been doing that for a year now.

Best of luck to you too Mr.Panda

Back