feeling insulted

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
when i got to omegle,
just for chats and no promotion , people ask me for my youtube account.. i say yes..

The only thing they look at is my sub count, and then just disconect like i feel suprior :confused:

Where is the logic?

Some one ever had that also? i mean i got over 400 subscribers, but what does that have to do with my content?

Them pl0xes are jelly of the amount of subs you have, so they leave cuz' you're so better than them.

Them pl0xes are jelly of the amount of subs you have, so they leave cuz' you're so better than them.
it really shows how youtube .. or within youtube... there is no sportsman ship.. all just a competition to be better then the rest :/

Reading the feedback about your channel, maybe they just don't like spammers? Just a thought.

Nobody's better, you should feel ashamed of yourself, thinking you're better than them!
NOO! read what i said :p i said .. every one wants to be better then others,, and thats not my goal. i want to say that a lot do for that goal like money or subs. i do it for the fun, not carringif people sub or not[DOUBLEPOST=1379707661,1379707609][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reading the feedback about your channel, maybe they just don't like spammers? Just a thought.
one of my vids explained why i one time did this "spam" :) i never spam :)[DOUBLEPOST=1379707726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, welcome to the capitalistic world. How was the rock you were under?
is ok.,.. quite hard :p but you can survive ;)

I highly doubt the "only thing they look at is [your] sub count, and then just disconect like [you] feel suprior". Maybe your videos aren't their taste? Maybe they were hoping to find someone who had more subs?

Where there might be a bit of bias, it's normally content based. Mind you, there's a percentage of people that attribute "Subs = Quality" so your low number might deter them from ever giving it a chance.

Back