Feel Like I Know the Audience, But People Can't Find Me

Highfalutin' Low Carb gave some great advice. You don't need to rewrite everything, just add those keywords to your content. Make sure that they are in the title, add the keywords a few times in the description, and be sure to add the keyword to tags. If you're trying to rank for funny reptiles and bearded dragons just add a few sentences to your description that have both of those keywords. Example: "If you like funny reptiles and bearded dragons then you need to check out this video." And then add another similar sentence later in the description. Try to get the keyword in the beginning of your description, as it seems to do much better for being seen by YouTube.

Now on to those keywords. "Funny reptiles" and "bearded dragons" and fairly competitive, so ranking on the first page for them will be difficult. You're better off choosing keywords that are easier to rank for which are called longtail keywords. Here is an example of a longtail keyword:

Normal Keywords: bearded dragons

Longtail keywords: bearded dragons eating crickets (just an example)

i do this with mine few of my tags " baby tiger oscar" "feeding baby tiger oscars"

Back