Feedback on my videos

Sportcars

Hi,

I started my YouTube channel a couple of months ago. Let me start, by saying that I have no formal training in video production, etc.

But, I would like my videos to improve, thus the reason for me posting on here. My goal is how I can improve the quality of my videos even by 1 %. I'm aware that it's unlikely to make a 180 degree transformation with my videos in a short time, but I can take small, gradual steps.

So when I post my next video, I'll take these comments into consideration.

Thanks.

First off, I just want to say you have a very relaxing voice!
Things that you could add or work on:
1) Better thumbnails. I know you are looking for the peaceful simple videos but the thumbnail will really reel people in. Try to include the title or some eye grabbing images.
2) Videos with a longer loop. I don't know if it is every video but the one that stood out was the How to Accomplish personal Goals. The video looped every 3-5 seconds. This can be distracting and take away from your words.
3) Maybe include text in your videos that outlines what you are talking about? Maybe not. I'm not sure if this would take away from your objective.
4) Have the video clips change throughout the video. Maybe have 3-4 different clips to each video. So the scenery changes.

Hope this helps!

You seem to have lots of content ideas and topics to cover, and a clear brand, and that's more than half the battle.

I agree with Five Guys' points above; some of the clips stuttered/jumped even when not looping. I think you would get better engagement filming yourself, even if your production values are low, but I understand that some people are uncomfortable doing that.

My only other suggestion would be to try putting some quiet background music in.

Good channel idea.

I think your videos would be so much better if it was like a face to face conversation instead of the drone nature videos. Also, thumbnails would probably double or triple your views easily. Use other channels that have similar content for inspiration.

Back