Feedback on my video game review please!

Hypersonic55

Loving YTtalk
Howdy ladies and gents of yttalk, i was wondering if you could take some time out of your schedules to check out my review of Streets of Rage. This is technically only my second video review, so i'm still new to this so any feedback you could give me on my performance would be greatly appreciated. :)

Here's the review:

Howdy ladies and gents of yttalk, i was wondering if you could take some time out of your schedules to check out my review of Streets of Rage. This is technically only my second video review, so i'm still new to this so any feedback you could give me on my performance would be greatly appreciated. :)

Here's the review:
Nice! Very high quality couldnt think of anything bad to say!

i like your enthusiasm about the title and genuine nostalgia, you also kept it a fair review which is key in reviewing.high quality audio and video and good length keep it up :)

Nice! Very high quality couldnt think of anything bad to say!
Thanks a lot yo, your words humble me greatly. :)
i like your enthusiasm about the title and genuine nostalgia, you also kept it a fair review which is key in reviewing.high quality audio and video and good length keep it up :)
Thank you, i do have a lot of love for this game and i will try to continue this quality and improve my videos! :D

Back