Feedback on my gaming channel (If you like it don't forget to sub please)

bacon rowles

Hey YouTubers
If you have a spare minute could you please check out my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/baconhousevidz and tell me what you think?
If you're reading this post you will be my target audience and your opinion is important
Thanks

also guys if anyone is interest in collabs with me please let me know :)

First thing I will say (and this is just my opinion), I would never watch a half hour video. Well I would, but very rarely. Try cutting that down to 5-10 minutes. You need a very dedicated audience to get people to watch that. The time alone would put many people off watching at all.

Your commentary sounds fine though, clear (game sound's a bit loud) and funny. :)

First thing I will say (and this is just my opinion), I would never watch a half hour video. Well I would, but very rarely. Try cutting that down to 5-10 minutes. You need a very dedicated audience to get people to watch that. The time alone would put many people off watching at all.

Your commentary sounds fine though, clear (game sound's a bit loud) and funny. :)
huge ego boost lol thanks alot
i will take that on board

I must agree with Frankie, I personally couldnt sit down and watch a 30 minute video, although I scrolled down and watch your Red Dead series which is only 10 minutes long which I prefer length wise and I liked it!

Apart from that your content is good and I wish you all the best with your channel!

I must agree with Frankie, I personally couldnt sit down and watch a 30 minute video, although I scrolled down and watch your Red Dead series which is only 10 minutes long which I prefer length wise and I liked it!

Apart from that your content is good and I wish you all the best with your channel!

thanks again for the advice and kind words. ill start posting shorter videos or long videos in parts

Back