FEEDBACK on My End Slate (Self-Made) & BG (won from VidStatsX)

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Hi all! I'd really appreciate your feedback on this end slate I made for myself.
It's the last 10 seconds of the video.
I've been trying forever to make a "previous video"/"next video" end slate, and I finally buckled down and made one for myself on adobe photoshop.
Please let me know what you think! :D

Please let me know what you think of my new channel background too! I won it in a retweet contest from VidStatsX

SIDE STORY:
I hired someone else to make a 3D intro & outro and bg for me, but his services did not fulfill everything that was requested when making the deal. In addition he/she took more than a month to complete the project, constantly delaying starting it. That was not the timeline agreed on for the deal.
AS A RESULT, I CREATED MY OWN INTRO, OUTRO, THUMBNAILS, LOGO, & WON MY BACKGROUND FROM VIDSTATSX, all of which I am solely using now.
Although he sent me parts of the project I hired him for, each part is still incomplete. I was very specific at the beginning of the project about what was needed and when it was needed and that the payment would not be paid in full if he did not fulfill his end of the bargain.
To be more specific, I paid for a complete 3D intro and outro, but that was not completed. The price was calculated based on a completely 3d intro & outro. As it stands, 90% of the intro & outro is 2D, and the price for that is significantly lower than the 3D price (as per the rates listed on his channel background). I believe it would not be fair for me to pay the complete 3D price as the intro & outro are not completely 3D (only 10% of it is 3D).
In addition, the timeline was delayed by more than 1 month, which was unacceptable and not agreed on in the original and subsequent agreements.
As such, I have chosen to only pay him half of the total agreed amount for the things he created, which I HAVE NOT & WILL NOT EVER USE.
This is not the first time this has happened with this person, as another client of his had the same exact problems and chose to only pay half the total amount as well. I hope you can understand.
I have sent a message to a forum mdoerator stating those exact things.

I think it turned out for the best anyway, because I like the things I created myself :].

I think I posted this in the wrong section last time, but I think this is the right section now :]
Thanks again!

As for feedback, it looks good. Nice colors, catchy, but still clean.
Dont think you need to have 15 media icons on the bottom though, seems a bit too far.

We really like the way the background turned out! One of the better ones we've seen come out of our giveaways! Overall, your branding is really coming together... just keep working at it over time and use your best judgement. :)

We really like the way the background turned out! One of the better ones we've seen come out of our giveaways! Overall, your branding is really coming together... just keep working at it over time and use your best judgement. :)
Thanks for the background! :]

& Thanks for the support, I'll keep working on my branding until it's so beautiful that it makes people cry!

I love the bar for the social networking buttons, how did you made it blend so perfectly?

I love the bar for the social networking buttons, how did you made it blend so perfectly?
Thanks! I actually won the background from VidStatsX who hired MyCreativeContact to make the background for me.

I believe they used Photoshop to get the color of that bar and made a rectangular shape with that same color :].

Back