Feedback on my designs ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aezy Graphics

Liking YTtalk
So I'd like some feedback on my designs. Please watch my channel or my portfolio (which is on my channel).
Thanks

Just providing a link to your portfolio (http://thatgreatgfxguy.carbonmade.com/) would have been much easier and nicer ;)

I will look over them now and either re-post or edit this post :)

EDIT:
I like them but I feel they're basic, I guess that could be the feel you're going for but parts of the old partner backgrounds just feel empty like they could do we something else to fill them up :)

Just providing a link to your portfolio () would have been much easier and nicer ;)

I will look over them now and either re-post or edit this post :)

EDIT:
I like them but I feel they're basic, I guess that could be the feel you're going for but parts of the old partner backgrounds just feel empty like they could do we something else to fill them up :)

I can't put links in my trheads. But I don't understand with what you mean it's to basic and they need to filled up. It isn't that simple to make them and I try to fill it up.

I can't put links in my trheads. But I don't understand with what you mean it's to basic and they need to filled up. It isn't that simple to make them and I try to fill it up.

They are a bit simple, You could add extra subsidiary text, But they are good :)

They all look awesome! But why does Spikey244's partner background have a soldier aiming at Donald Duck's head? That's somewhat scary right there :eeks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back