Feedback is much appreciated!!

RodakTV

Soldier/Youtuber
Hey everyone, I worked really hard on my last video and I was hoping I could get some feedback on it. The video isn’t doing all that well, I originally planned for more views and viewer engagement. However, it’s not what I expected!

So let me know what I can do on this particular video! I enjoyed making it, and want my series in this format.

Maybe try lessen the length of the video to at least 10-12 minutes? Cut out some unnecessary parts and highlights the only one that is interesting. You will find it rare people will watch through a whole 20-35 minutes video unless you are a big Youtuber. Could make your thumbnail more appealing though since I pretty sure many people are turn off by it.

You don’t need to make the videos shorter but you have to make sure each scene has content that the viewer won’t get bored of for example all the walking. Cut that out or if you want them to see it show the walking but in timelaps so it’s sped up and ad music to the back of it. Also work on figuring out how you can get rid of the clicking because after 10 mins it can get kinda irritating. Adding lay overs could help too like memes but it’s not necessary. Just think about it like this. Would I want to watch that. Each video you make you should be able to watch and say hey that was really funny because if you want to watch it most likely others would want to too.

Back