Feedback in terms of filming/editing/lighting

PelBeauty Channel

Hi everyone!

I have a beauty channel where I share my make-up hacks and hair/facial care routine aka the usual girly stuff. There are a lot of channels which have the exact content as mine so it's kinda difficult to grow. I'm pretty new to all this editing and filming situation. I ask my friends and family about what they think of my videos. They all find them to be good but as the time passed I realised that I needed an opinion from someone who understands the platform of Youtube.

I would be really happy to learn whatever it is that you think. I believe feedbacks from other youtubers should be my guide.

Thank you! :)

The lighting is great, It looks natural! Your editing is amazing for beauty videos! I really like your channel! You have a nice personality for YouTube! I also love your voice!

The lighting is great, It looks natural! Your editing is amazing for beauty videos! I really like your channel! You have a nice personality for YouTube! I also love your voice!

You can't even imagine how much happy I am to read this! Thank you so much for the feedback, it motivated me in every way!!. :)

Personally I will say your channel is perfact.You have a great banner & profile.Your channel layout customized.All things are just great.i just recommend you to continue making quality videos & keep sharing your videos on your social media & different forums.It's help you to get some more views and subs.Best of luck mate.

I rate your channel----9/10....can't give you full marks because of formality :D:D:D

Have a great day :)

Personally I will say your channel is perfact.You have a great banner & profile.Your channel layout customized.All things are just great.i just recommend you to continue making quality videos & keep sharing your videos on your social media & different forums.It's help you to get some more views and subs.Best of luck mate.

I rate your channel----9/10....can't give you full marks because of formality :D:D:D

Have a great day :)

Hi Rafij! Your reply made me laugh out loud hahaha. I feel even more motivated thanks to losing that 1 point, even though it's because of formality. Now I will try even harder to earn it over time! You're the best, thank you for the nice comments! :)

Your channel is actually very pretty and very well-designed! The layout is nice and your videos are actually informative! Im sure a lot of people out there will love watching your videos! Just keep it up and you'll make it big!

content is A1 ! layout is amazing and videos are great ! Keep doing what you do and it won't be hard for you to reach success :)

Your channel is actually very pretty and very well-designed! The layout is nice and your videos are actually informative! Im sure a lot of people out there will love watching your videos! Just keep it up and you'll make it big!

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm really happy to hear this :) I've always questioned how informative my videos were but now I'm motivated more than ever![DOUBLEPOST=1476207213,1476207008][/DOUBLEPOST]
content is A1 ! layout is amazing and videos are great ! Keep doing what you do and it won't be hard for you to reach success :)

Thank you soo much for the feedback! Grateful to hear this! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1476207408][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly I have no complaints. I love your videos and they will get better as they go on!!!! Keep up the great work and never give up

If you want to see my videos- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoRgeekbiZLTdfNdw8IOKdQ

Thank you very much! I only got to see one of your videos cus the other one was private. I honestly liked the editing and it was pretty catchy. Made me wonder what was going to come next. But then the video finished at the 26th second. Maybe you could make it longer? Other than that, it looks good! Keep up the good work :)

Back